Here are some tests that can be run on Mozilla. Most of these are manual test cases, and must be run by hand. If you know of other tests that should be added to this list, let me know. If you are submitting a bug based upon something you find running one of these tests, you should be careful to check (using Bugzilla search) that it is not a duplicate.
We need help:
- Running tests
- Keeping track of when each test was last run on each platform
- Evaluating the current tests, and submitting changes
- Developing new tests
- Developing new test projects: automation, code coverage
- Litmus provides smoketests that need to be run daily, and we always need help, especially on the Mac!
Layout - Gecko
- Basic Functional Tests
- David Baron's CSS Tests
- David Baron's DOM Tests
- RichInStyle.com CSS Test Pages
- CSS Test Suite
- XML Conformance Test Suite