- datasources="rdf:null" creates a tree capable of
having RDF data sources attached to it. Without this attribute, the
tree will be a static tree. rdf:null is a
special null datasource, it acts as a placeholder for the actual
datasource, which will be attached at runtime. It is possible to
specify other "special" rdf data sources (such as rdf:bookmarks)
or an RDF url instead of rdf:null. It is also possible
to list multiple data sources, separated by spaces.
tells the tree which arc name points to data contained by this
- The uri="..." attribute specifies that the
contents of that tag will be constructed for each
containment arc in the data source.
- Attribute values prefixed by rdf: will be replaced by
the target of the RDF arc leading from the matching
- The root RDF node for this tree is set at runtime.
- The state attribute is used as a selector in the CSS rules to determine which
image to display.