Support for Mozilla Software
As open source software, there are many ways to get help with using Mozilla products. From online documentation and free support provided by the Mozilla community on the support forums, newsgroups and online chat sites, to paid support offerings from independent third-party providers.
Support for the Mozilla Suite and Other Software
- Mozilla 1.x Suite Getting Started Guide
- Mozilla 1.x Suite - Unofficial documentation
- More end user documentation
For more advanced questions, try searching the Mozillazine Knowledge Base, or take advantage of one of the community support options described below.
Mozilla has a strong community of users and developers always willing to lend a hand.
MozillaZine hosts several discussion boards for user support.
Mozilla hosts public newsgroups for user support discussion on the news.mozilla.org server. Please read the Mozilla Forum Etiquette page before posting.
- Firefox Support: mozilla.support.firefox
- Thunderbird Support: mozilla.support.thunderbird
- Mozilla 1.x Suite Support: mozilla.support.mozilla-suite
- SeaMonkey Support: mozilla.support.seamonkey
- Camino Support: mozilla.support.camino
Some Usenet newsgroups that may be useful:
You can talk to other users in real time by joining the
irc.mozilla.org) with an IRC
client, such as Chatzilla.
(Chatzilla comes installed in Mozilla by default, and can be added to Firefox as an
In addition to #mozillazine, there are channels for support and discussion of specific
Mozilla products including #firefox for
the Mozilla Firefox web browser and #thunderbird
for the Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail client.