Embedding Project - Quality Assurance
Last modified February 15, 2002
Providing tools for measurement and assessment of the quality for the embedding project is our goal. The testing focus will be to make sure the embedding APIs (to embed Gecko) are functional. Additional focus will be given to make sure Gecko and Necko is compliant to standards and is functional. Depending on requirements of the "embedders," additional testing may be needed in the areas of performance, memory, plug-ins, etc.
Test Documentation - Please stay tuned as more test documentation becomes available.
Test plans, test cases, tools will be included in this section.
- Embedding QA High Level Test Plan
- API Test Plan
- Accessibility Test Plan
- Embedding API Testing Approaches
- JS Framework
- Gecko/Necko Test Plan
- Test Cases:
- Embed Basic Functional Test (smoketests plus a few extended tests) - Currently, can be run on mfcEmbed.
- Embedding Engineering page
- Bugzilla Bug Database
- File under Embedding API component
- Gecko bugs should be filed under respective areas.
- Lisa Chiang
- Michael Dunn
- David Epstein
- Christine Hoffman
- Brent Martin
- Teruko Kobayashi
- Dharma Sirnapalli