You are here: Test Case Matrix for Toolbars and Windows Controls > Test case for collapsing or expanding a toolbar
Test Case for collapsing or expanding a toolbar
This basic testcase is designed to verify that browser toolbars can be easily collapsed and expanded.
- All of the browser's toolbars(3) must be visible.
- Make sure they are all visible by selecting the top level 'View' menu and looking at the Toolbars submenu. The Navigation Toolbar, Personal Toolbar, and Taskbar should all have checks next to their names.
- Click the small triangle at the far left of the Bookmarks(Personal) Toolbar to collapse it. Click again to expand it.
- Click the small triangle at the far left of the Navigation Toolbar to collapse it. Click again to expand it.
- Collapse the Bookmarks Toolbar again. Collapse the Navigation Toolbar again.
- Expand the Navigation Toolbar once more, expand the Bookmarks Toolbar as well(reverse order).
- Each click of the triangle widget should alternately show and hide the corresponding toolbar.
- For steps(2 & 3), expanding the toolbars in the reverse order from that in which they were collapsed should not affect their positioning upon expansion.