You are here: Test Case Matrix for Sidebar > Test Case Description for listing available remote panels
Test Case Description for listing available remote panels
Determine the list of available remote panels
- Launch the browser
- From the Sidebar, select "Tabs | Customize Sidebar"
- From the window that opens up, the pane titled "AvailablePanels" should list the following folders by default: Favorites, From Netscape, From Others, International.
- Click and open each folder mentioned above to see that they are not empty and that a listing of panels is available in each folder
- Verify that the Favourites folder lists these panels: CNN.com, Horoscope, Mozillazine, News, Stocks, Tech News, Weather
- Verify that the From Netscape folder lists these panels: Calender, Horoscopes, Local Events, Local Movies, Local News, News, Sports, Stocks, Tech News, Weather
- Verify that the From Others folder lists these panels: BackFlip Buddy, CNET.com, CNN.com, eBay, Kinderview, Mapquest, Mozillazine, Red Herring, Webstakes.com and the folder My Netscape Network
- The International folder should list the following folders: Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK
All default remote panels should be available