You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for view item properties
Test Case Description for view-properties
This testcase is designed to verify that the view properties feature works as prescribed for various items.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select a bookmark. Select File|Bookmark Properties. Verify, click "OK".
- Select a folder. Select File|Bookmark Properties. Verify, click "OK".
- Select a separator. Select File|Bookmark Properties.
- For step(2) the Bookmark Properties dialog should appear. It should have fields for name, location(url), custom keyword, and description. There should also be a section for setting update and notification options.
- For step(3) the Bookmark Properties dialog should appear. It should have fields for name and description. No other fileds should appear in this dialog.
- For step(4) no dialog should appear.