You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for surf-bookmark
Test Case Description for surf-bookmark
This basic testcase is designed to verify that the fundamental bookmark function is in place, i.e. clicking on a bookmark takes you to that page.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select the toplevel "Bookmarks" menu. Select any bookmark on the list.
- Click "Bookmarks" on the Bookmarks/personal toolbar. Select any bookmark on the list.
- Open the sidebar; click on the "Bookmarks" panel. Double-click any bookmark on the list.
- From the toplevel "Bookmarks" menu select "Manage Bookmarks". Double-click any bookmark in the window.
In all cases, the url corresponding to the bookmark you selected should be loaded in the browser window.