You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for show-hide-folder
Test Case Description for show-hide-folder
This basic testcase is designed to verify that the show/hide behavior for folders is correct.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Double-click a closed folder.
- Click a closed(points right) disclosure triangle.
- Double-click an open folder.
- Click an open(points down) disclosure triangle.
- Steps (1) and (2), the folder's contents should be exposed, the folder icon should change to an open folder icon, the disclosure triangle should point down.
- Steps (3) and (4), the folder's contents should be concealed, the open folder icon should change to a closed folder icon, the disclosure triangle should point right.