You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for show-hide-columns
Test Case Description for show-hide-columns
This basic testcase is designed to verify that you can pick which columns you would like to show/hide.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Click the icon on the far right of the column headers.
- Uncheck two of the items (columns).
- Recheck an item.
- Quit and restart the application.
- Step(2) a popup menu should appear listing all of the column headers as menuitems.
- Step(3), they should all be checked by default and unchecking should cause that column to disappear from the manage bookmarks window.
- Step(4), the columns should reappear upon rechecking its name on the list.
- Step(5) the columns should appear just as the did after step(4).