You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for save-state
Test Case Description for save-state
This basic testcase is designed to verify that bookmarks are added and deleted from the personal
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Click on disclosure triangles to open/close several folders.
- Remember which were open/closed.
- Do the same for bookmarks folders in the bookmarks sidepanel. (Do not close Manage Bookmarks)
- Quit the browser (alternately, induce a crash)
- Launch the browser and open the sidebar and Manage Bookmarks.
- The bookmarks tree should have the same shape, ie folders that were closed should still be closed and those that were open should still be open.
- This should be true for the bookmarks in the sidepanel as well.