You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for resize-columns
Test Case Description for resize-columns
This basic testcase is designed to verify that columns are resizable by dragging them to an arbitrary size.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Mouseover the separator between the "Name" and "URL" columns.
- Click and drag that separator to the left and right.
- Repeat this with each of the other column separators.
- In step(2) the mouse pointer should change to a double-arrowed icon (platform specific or XP?).
- In step(3) the column sizes on either side of the separator should shrink and grow as you drag. The content of the column should move with the column header. Column content that is obscured should be replaced by the ellipsis(?).