You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for reorder-item
Test Case Description for reorder-item
This basic testcase is designed to verify that bookmarks, folders and separators can be drag-rearranged within their current container.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select an item that is already within a folder
- Move the cursor (while dragging the item) to several positions (up and down)
- Drag that item to any other position within the folder.
- Drop the item.
- Repeat for all kinds of items(Bookmark, Folder, separator)
- At the moment the drag begins the cursor should change to a drag cursor and a black line marking the drop location should appear.
- The cursor should change to the international symbol for "No" as you pass back over the original location of the item.
- Upon dropping, the bookmark should appear to immediately move to its new location.