You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for reorder-hierarchy
Test Case Description for reorder-hierarchy
This basic testcase is designed to verify that bookmarks, folders and separators can be drag-rearranged to different containers.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks tab.
- Open MySidebar to the Bookmarks Tab
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Position the window such that both bookmarks trees can be seen (Manage Bookmarks on top)
- In the Manage Bookmarks window, select an item that is already within a folder
- Drag that item to any other position within the hierarchy(except its current folder) - in the Bookmarks Sidebar Tab.
- Drop the item.
- Repeat for all kinds of items(Bookmark, Folder, separator).
- At the moment the drag begins the cursor should change to a drag cursor and a black line marking the drop location should appear.
- Upon dropping, the bookmark should appear to immediately move to its new location.
- The change should be immediately reflected in the 4 standard locations.