You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for rename-bookmark
Test Case Description for rename-bookmark
This basic testcase is designed to verify that bookmarks can be renamed "inline" i.e. without having to use the bookmarks properties dialog.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Click a bookmark by single clicking on the name of the bookmark.
- Type a new name. Press enter.
- Select Edit|Bookmark Properties, look at the name field.
- In step(2) the bookmark name should hilite and become editable.
- In step(3) and step(4) the new name you typed should replace the old name.