You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for file-bookmark
Test Case Description for file-bookmark
This basic testcase is designed to verify that bookmarks can be added and file to a specific location in one step.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Open this link in a new window.
- With the new window in front select from the toplevel menu Bookmarks|File Bookmark.
- In the folder tree select a folder and click 'OK'.
- After Step(2) a dialog should appear with the Name and Location of the current page pre-filled.
- After Step(3) the bookmark should immediately appear in the toplevel bookmarks menu, the bookmarks popup on the personal toolbar, the bookmarks sidepanel, and the manage bookmarks window at the specified position within the hierarchy.