You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for edit-properties
Test Case Description for edit-properties
This basic testcase is designed to verify that the edit properties feature works as prescribed for various items.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select a bookmark. Select File|Bookmark Properties.
- Change the Name OR the Location.
- Edit the Description field. Click "OK"
- Surf the link.
- Select a folder. Select File|Bookmark Properties.
- Change the Name.
- Change the description. Click "OK".
- For step(2) the changes should take effect upon pressing "OK". The changes should be seen in the four standard locations.If the name changed clicking the new bookmark name should go to the same url. If the url changed, clicking the same name should go to the new url.
- For step(3) the changes should take effect upon pressing "OK". The changes should be seen in the four standard locations.