You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for delete-multiple-bookmarks
Test Case Description for delete-multiple-bookmarks
This basic testcase is designed to verify that multiple bookmarks can be deleted at one time. It also serves to test marquee (multiple) selection in the Manage Bookmarks context.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select the toplevel "Bookmarks" menu. Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select any bookmark. Shift+click or drag to select more (at least 3).
- Select Edit|Delete.
- The bookmarks should no longer appear in the Manage Bookmarks window, the bookmarks sidebar panel, the top-level "Bookmarks" menu and the bookmarks popup on the personal toolbar.