You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for delete-folder
Test Case Description for delete-folder
This basic testcase is designed to verify that folders are properly deleted.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select any folder.
- Select from the following choices:
- Select Edit|Delete. Click OK.
- Hit the Backspace key.
- Hit the Delete key
- Select 2 or many folders, repeat step (3).
- In step (3a) a confirmation dialog should appear, allowing you to cancel the delete operation.
- In steps (3b) and (3c), or after clicking "OK" in (3a), the folder should be immediately deleted.
- In step (4) you should only be presented with one confirmation dialog, clicking "OK" should result in all selected folders being deleted.
- Folders should immediately disappear (be deleted) from the toplevel bookmarks menu, the bookmarks popup on the personal toolbar, the bookmarks sidepanel, and the manage bookmarks window.