You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for delete-bookmark
Test Case Description for delete-bookmark
This basic testcase is designed to verify that a bookmark is properly deleted and is no longer displayed at the appropriate places.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
Select the toplevel 'Bookmarks' menu then select the 'Manage Bookmarks' menuitem.
- Select (highlight) a bookmark, press the delete key, OR
- Select (highlight) a bookmark, Select Edit|Delete. Click OK in the dialog that appears.
The title of and link to the bookmark should now be removed from:
- the toplevel 'Bookmarks' menu
- the 'Bookmarks' popup menu on the personal toolbar
- the 'Bookmarks' panel in MySidebar
- in the Manage Bookmarks view (select Bookmarks| Manage Bookmarks)