You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for cut-undo-redo-items
Test Case Description for cut-undo-redo-items
This basic testcase is designed to verify that cut, undo and redo function properly.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select a bookmark.
- Select Edit|Cut.
- Select Edit|Undo.
- Select Edit|Redo.
- In step(3) the bookmark should disappear.
- In step(4) the bookmark should reappear.
- In step(5) the bookmark should disappear again.
- The bookmark should be disappearing and reappearing from the toplevel bookmarks menu, the bookmarks popup on the personal toolbar, the bookmarks sidepanel and the manage bookmarks window.