You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for custom-keywords
Test Case Description for custom-keywords
This basic testcase is designed to verify that the edit properties feature works as prescribed for various items.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select a bookmark. Select File|Bookmark Properties.
- Enter the word "blah" in the custom keyword field. Click "OK".
- In a browser window. Type "blah" into the url field and press enter.
- You should be taken to the url associated with the same bookmark the custom keyword "blah" was associated with.
- The browser should NOT perform an "internet keyword search", "netsape smart browsing search", or any other search.