You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for create-delete-separator
Test Case Description for create-delete-separator
This basic testcase is designed to verify that separators are properly added and deleted.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select a bookmark.
- Select File|New Separator.
- Select the separator. Select Edit|Delete, click "OK".
- After step (3) separator should immediately appear below the selected item in the toplevel bookmarks menu, the bookmarks popup on the personal toolbar, the bookmarks sidepanel, and the manage bookmarks window.
- After step (4) the separator should immediately disappear (be deleted) from the toplevel bookmarks menu, the bookmarks popup on the personal toolbar, the bookmarks sidepanel, and the manage bookmarks window.