You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for create-bookmark
Test Case Description for create-bookmark
This basic testcase is designed to verify that new bookmarks are properly created. *This testcase will change/evolve as the UI for this feature becomes finalized.*
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks, which I use. I have also provided the default Mozilla bookmarks file.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select Bookmarks|Manage Bookmarks.
- Select File|New Bookmark.
- Type in any name and location (URL)
- Click Enter.
- A dialog box should appear prompting you for the Name and Location (URL) of the new bookmark.
- The new bookmark should immediately appear on the toplevel bookmarks menu, the bookmarks popup on the personal toolbar, the bookmarks sidepanel, and the manage bookmarks window.