You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for add-delete-ptoolbar-bookmark
Test Case Description for add-delete-ptoolbar-bookmark
This basic testcase is designed to verify that bookmarks are added and deleted from the personal toolbar properly.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Open the Manage Bookmarks Window.
- Edit|Cut or Edit|Copy any bookmark.
- Select the 'Personal Toolbar Folder'. Double-click it or single-click the triangle to open the folder.
- Select Edit|Paste.
- Go to a browser window and click once on the new link in the personal toolbar.
- The bookmark you added should appear immediately on the personal toolbar in a browser window and be activated by a single click.
- It should also be present as a subitem under "Personal Toolbar Folder" in the toplevel Bookmarks menu, in the bookmarks popup within the personal toolbar itself, and in the bookmarks sidepanel.