You are here: Test Case Matrix for Bookmarks > Test Case Description for add-bookmark
Test Case Description for add-bookmark
This basic testcase is designed to verify that a bookmark is properly added and is displayed at the appropriate places.
- You must have a bookmarks file.
- To promote consistency, you may choose to use the default set of Netscape Seamonkey Bookmarks.
- You also have the option to use this very large bookmarks file.
- You must also customize your sidebar to include a bookmarks panel.
- Select the toplevel 'Bookmarks' menu then select the first menuitem 'Add Bookmark'.
The title of the page you selected should appear as a bookmark in:
- the toplevel 'Bookmarks' menu
- the 'Bookmarks' popup menu on the personal toolbar
- the 'Bookmarks' panel in MySidebar
- in the Manage Bookmarks view (select Bookmarks| Manage Bookmarks)