NSS 3.10.1 Release Notes
29 July 2005
IntroductionNetwork Security Services (NSS) 3.10.1 is a patch release for NSS 3.11. The bug fixes in NSS 3.10.1 are described in the "Bugs Fixed" section below.
Distribution InformationThe CVS tag for the NSS 3.10.1 release is NSS_3_10_1_RTM. NSS 3.10.1 requires NSPR 4.5.2.
See the Documentation section for the build instructions.
NSS 3.10.1 source and binary distributions are also available on ftp.mozilla.org for secure HTTPS download:
- Source tarballs: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/security/nss/releases/NSS_3_10_1_RTM/src/.
- Binary distributions: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/security/nss/releases/NSS_3_10_1_RTM/. Both debug and optimized builds are provided. Go to the subdirectory for your platform, DBG (debug) or OPT (optimized), to get the tar.gz or zip file. The tar.gz or zip file expands to an nss-3.10.1 directory containing three subdirectories:
- include - NSS header files
- lib - NSS shared libraries
- bin - NSS Tools and test programs
Bugs FixedThe following bugs have been fixed in NSS 3.10.1.
- Bug 301212: Upgrade mozilla/security/nss/cmd/zlib to zlib 1.2.3
- Bug 302560: NSS 3.10.1 needs only zlib fix