You are currently viewing a snapshot of www.mozilla.org taken on April 21, 2008. Most of this content is
highly out of date (some pages haven't been updated since the project began in 1998) and exists for historical purposes only. If
there are any pages on this archive site that you think should be added back to www.mozilla.org, please file a bug.
Skip to main content
- RFC 2616 for the HTTP/1.1 specification.
- RFC 2617 for the HTTP/1.1 basic and digest authentication specifications.
- Class Overview - This document provides
an overview of the classes used to implement the http module. It's meant
as a guide to developers wishing to extend the HTTP implementation.
- Transaction Model - This document
describes the lifetime of a HTTP transaction, the threads involved, and the
- Pipelining FAQ - This document gives an
overview of HTTP/1.1 pipelining by answering some frequently asked questions.
- Caching FAQ - This document gives an
overview of how HTTP caching is implemented in necko. It answers some of the
common questions concerning what is cached and for how long.
- Capturing a HTTP log - This document
describes how to enable HTTP logging for various platforms.