LDAP Browser Integration Notes, Links and Resources
- XPCOM wrapper for the LDAP C SDK
- A proposal for refactoring the addressbook interfaces to allow for multiple different sources of addressbook data, including LDAP. Authored by Paul Sandoz et al at Sun Ireland.
- irc.mozilla.org, #addressbook
- Thursday, February 8, 2001: Introduction and coordination meeting between various Mozilla contributors, focussing on addressbook integration and typedown addressing. The log of this will be posted here soon, pending the consent of all meeting attendees.
Netscape eClient group
The notes in this section are here not to indicate what mozilla.org will or won't take into its tree, but merely to give other interested Mozilla contributors an idea of what the eClient contributors are working on and their priorities. Comments on anything here are invited; please post or mail them to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, February 6, 2001: general kickoff meeting.
- Friday, February 9, 2001: UI/features meeting. Brainstorming about features that the eClient group would like to contribute and/or see implemented in Mozilla in the 0.9 timeframe.