Table of Contents
- nsIAccessibleSelection the nsIAccessibleSelection interface provided by MAI which users can get accessible children of a DOM object which is currently selected and also can do some behaviors such as adding selection, removing selection, clearing selection
- nsIAccessibleSelection::addSelection Adds the specified accessible child of the object to the object's selection.
- nsIAccessibleSelection::clearSelection Clears all the selection in the object so that no children in the object are selected.
- nsIAccessibleSelection::isChildSelected Determines if the current child of this object is selected
- nsIAccessibleSelection::refSelection Returns a reference to the accessible object representing the specified selected child of the object.
- nsIAccessibleSelection::removeSelection Removes the specified child of the object from the object's selection.
- nsIAccessibleSelection::selectAllSelection method selectAllSelection Causes every child of the object to be selected if the object supports multiple selections.
- nsIAccessibleSelection::selectionCount A long type readonly attributeReturns the number of accessible children currently selected
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.