maintained by Tim Rowley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last Updated Thursday May 23, 2002
This status update page is updated every
week. To get updates and news throughout the
week you are invited to check out mozillaZine
a site devoted to Mozilla advocacy.
- bug fixes and triaging continue.
- fixed bug 129279 (1.0) - nsIFile API changes
- fixed bug 99160 (trunk/1.0) - freeze nsIFile and nsILocalFile
- fixed bug 141796 (trunk/1.0) - Mozilla crashed in http-pipelining code Trunk M1RC2 [@ nsHttpPipeline::GetRequestSize_Locked]
- fixed bug 143821 (trunk/1.0) - Trunk M1RC2 crashes with bad connection [@ nsHttpHandler::ReclaimConnection]
- fixed bug 134793 (trunk/1.0) - browser hangs when [ is put in the URL bar
- reviewed patches
- triaged bugs (futured all bugs that i won't be fixing for mozilla 1.0.1)
- Checked in fix for 142113 in to the trunk and branch.
- Landed 130876 on the branch for email@example.com
- Waiting for sr= on 85595
- My Mac is now setup and I can build. yahoo...
- no reports from dougt and gordon this week.
Plans for next week
- continue fixing bugs, etc.
- Continue bug triage.
- Finish up the 1.0 bug list and start work on the 1.0.1 bugs.