maintained by Tim Rowley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last Updated Thursday May 16, 2002
This status update page is updated every
week. To get updates and news throughout the
week you are invited to check out mozillaZine
a site devoted to Mozilla advocacy.
- nsIFile changes finally landed! Great job by Darin and the team.
- Several bug fixes trickling in.
- Triaging continues.
- Data cache block streams results looks promising.
- fixed bug 142870 (trunk) - last bit of nsIFile cleanup
- fixed bug 142843 (trunk/1.0) - mozilla ignores 'Expires: 0' and 'Pragma: no-cache' when sent with a 'Last-Modified' header
- fixed bug 139817 (trunk/1.0) - M1RC1 topcrash [@ nsHttpChannel::OnStartRequest]
- fixed bug 143311 (trunk) - nsStreamListenerTee should completely drop mSink during OnStopRequest
- investigated bug 42224 - server JPG push fails after several frames and displays broken image icon
- investigated bug 82948 - HTTP headers visible in the window
- merged the nsIFile patch onto the 1.0 branch in preparation for landing it sometime next week.
- reviewed patches
- triaged bugs
- Checked in fix on trunk for bug 91795 "large downloads causes mozilla to consume too much memory"
- Fixed build problem on MacOS X for the 6.2.3 release.
- Fixed "clear cache" bug for data cache block streams patch.
- Put together a patch for bug 142113. Will check in shortly.
- Looking in to resource loss on Windows that seems to be related to loading images (bug 143909 among others)
- Continue working on bug triage.
- Working on setting up my recently aquired Mac.
- Working on bugs 131326, 142072.
- Triaged bugs.
- Will need to rerun performance tests for data cache block streams patch.
- no status from dougt this week.
Plans for next week
- fix more bugs
- review patches
- triage bugs
- Check data cache block streams patch into trunk.
- I am going to get Aaron M's patch for bug 85595 in to the tree this week.