6 bugs fixed
- 63961 Server can't turn off Password Manager || WellsFargo won't a
- 69810 Manage Bookmarks broken.
- 71852 tree widgets only have one column
- 52536 Can't put bookmark on fullpage plugin
- 44016 UI edits to Sidebar customize dialog
- 65862 [RFE] Sort history by 'Day -> Site -> Page' using an expandi
- Found manage bookmarks window bustage on mac (bug 69810), turns out that
there is a lone INCLUDE_XUL define outside of content and layout directories
in dom source. Thus controllers attached to xul elements wouldn't get called.
- Tree closed most of Monday and Tuesday, some fixes for 0.8.1 didn't make it into tree, though critical ones for 0.8.1 got approved and checked in.
- Get started on mozilla0.9
- Matt Fisher on vacation 03/19/01, returning 03/26/01
Team Member Status Reports
- Matt Fisher
- fixed bug 71881 I added the new quicklinx feature for tabs
- fixed bug Bug 31863 - clicking search button while on a search page does a search on the url
- Coming to close resolution on search
- Filed bugs on performance tasks
- Started on JS package for timing
- Worried about getting search in on time especially while I want to work on performance
Waiting for Marketing to decided on server ownership of what's related.
- Alec Flett
- implemented timing service for rough time measurements.
- hierarchical history finally landed, in a working state :)
- discussed unifying global/session/urlbar history with jud and radha - result was a refactoring of nsIGlobalHistory into two interfaces, one of which will be frozen for embedding
- under hyatt's direction, fixed tree problem where columsn weren't cropping
- helped chak a bit with generic startup mechanism
- have fix for 4 0.9 bugs
- with selmer's help, got SERA to stay up for more than an hour! finally have reliable remote access
- a few of my 0.8.1 bugs got pushed to 0.9 ..
- have 20 nsbeta1+ bugs
- being asked to do help ben with bookmarks, but am overloaded. Eventually agreed to just handle personal toolbar.
- Samir Gehani
- Got all mozilla0.8.1 features/bug landed and more.
- Real good mozilla0.9 progress: almost done with all mozilla0.9 features/bugs in prep for possibly undertaking the pause/resume feature in libxpnet.
- Met with JJ to get mozilla mac stub installers delivered (rather than just blob since mozilla now has a download library: libxpnet).
- Discussed instrumentation approach for embedding API testing strategy with David Epstein.
- Met with Ying-lin to get his mac build going and discussed the design of factoring the mac binary resources into an INI file that can use the installer's INI parser.
- Raw numbers: fixes for 7 bugs (not checked in yet):
- 5 bugzilla: 63454, 46558, 72277, 72092, 62716
- 2 bugscape: 1703, 2875
- Landed and resolved 9 bugs in mozilla0.8.1 this week.
- Current Work
- Complete last two mozilla0.9 bugs.
- Look at browser bugs and see if I can help.
- Commence pause/resume feature in libxpnet.
- Ben Goodger
- No status report received from Ben Goodger
- Bill Law
- mozilla0.8.1 fixes for bugs 26029, 57576, and 50424 were not checked in due to tree closure till late Monday/Tuesday and "metering" that made me decide to just wait till post-mozilla0.8.1.
- Other Activities
- Polished those bug fixes some.
- Worked on fix for nasty bug 53952. I have a non-DDE ipc mechanism working. Now need to implement DDE on a separate thread and use that mechanism.
- Worked some more on "-server" support (starting Mozilla in background on Windows startup).
- Met to talk about Print Preview; waiting for more backend work to add functionality.
- Worked some on new "helper app launcher dialog" (rearranging code for embedding purposes).
- Check in what were mozilla0.8.1 fixes when tree opens.
- Work on helper app launcher dialog.
- Performance (not sure what, though).
- Other miscellaneous things from last week.
- Chris McAfee
- Checked in some nsEventManagerListener changes for the browser (68074).
- Reviewed morse's changes for Cookie Service overhaul (46783).
- Chased down (56417), could not reproduce with gtk 1.2.7, futured this off of 081 radar.
- Sheriff Wed was hard, intermittant linux orange was hard tracking down, jury's still out.
This ate up a lot of my time on Thursday as well.
- Pushed find bug to .9
- Probable vacation in late April.
- Steve Morse
- ONGOING WORK
- 46783 restructure cookies interface for embedding
This bug has still been occupying nearly 100% of my time. But there is
a light at the end of the tunnel. All the coding changes have been made
and tested and they work fine. Now it's just a matter of getting the
necessary reviews and having my mac buddy do the update of the mac
project files. Paul Chen has offered to be my mac buddy. Valeski has
already reviewed the c++ changes and mcaffee is in the process of
reviewing the xul and js changes.
Several other minor bugs will be fixed by the patch I have in bug
46783. They are:
- 40026: view cookie manager and image manager as separate dialogs
- 64588: js warning in CookieViewer.js
- 70437: js warning in cookieTasksOverlay.xul
- NEW WORK
- 71071 reduce number of writes to cookie file
Started investigating this and am in the process of testing out a change
that should fix this bug.
All untargeted rendering bugs have been triaged
Rod Spears implemented the ability to visually display reflow counts per leaf frame within
the browser window. It can be enabled through a menu item in viewer or
through a pref in Mozilla. This should help track down occurrences where
particular frames are being reflowed too much.
offline printing and printing ART images depend on the landing of new imagelib
Rod Spears will be on Sabbatical from June 15th thru Aug12th of 2001
Priorities for next week
- Don Cone
7201 - When printing pages w/frames, frames print on separate pages
Get print preview in viewer working.
Monitor the embedding work, update the embedding API for the printing.
Finish setting up linux build machine
- Rod Spears
Check in bug fixes
70949 - Need API to be able to abort printing
70946 - Need to report printing progress
- Waqar Malik
54194 - Printing applet page is crashing the browser [@ nsPostScriptObj::begin_document]
70424 - N601 Linux crash [@ nsRenderingContextGTK::CopyOffScreenBits]
- Eric Pollmann
64702 Browser crashes when attempting to fill in a web form.
70497 Hidden text fields on form are not submitted
- Kevin McCluskey
72138 - Incremental page loading is broken.
Check in fixes for:
19256 - Excess frame redrawing during incremental reflow
63951 - one pixel of cruft left after deleting an 'f' in composer.
Investigate why 15% of all calls to nsIViewManager::MoveViewTo only move
the view 1 pixel?
- Don Cone
Page Preview Meeting
fixed some bugs in viewer print-preview in viewer
Putting together a Linux machine to help with Postscript printing.
I hooked up the frame printing with the WEBSHELL substituted in nsFrameFrame
for a loading document.. This did not work.
I started to save the offsets for the frames in the framesets.. and am
attempting to print this inside of the frame.
- Rod Spears
Worked on getting the nsIWebBrowserPrint interface working with the nsIPrintListener
interface so objects that request printing to be done can listen to and
cancel printing. I changed the nsDocumentViewerImpl so it now prints each
page async using PLEvents, more work needs to be done once Don gets the
frames as is printing working. I also changed MFCEmbed to use the new APIs
and post a print progress dialog that can cancel printing. The cancelling
works, but I am having problems getting the Cancel GUI event within the
58855 - <option> disabled not disabling initial option
69785 - form listboxes missing
- 58190 - HTML-4 buttons are not displayed on the same baseline as text
72226 - Disabled items change visual state
62753 - OnChange events are not being sent at the right times for selects
70572 - crash in GKHTML.dll after validating form
- Waqar Malik
56687 sometimes forms (buttons?) are not displayed
55422 However above some of the images on this site makes them dis
69010 nsRenderingContext::FillRect is waaaaay slow because we pain
69634 crash occurs while printing from page x to page y
67532 Mozilla renders the site www.ipix.com
70524 Classic - Buttons missing text in different places
70424 N601 Linux crash [@ nsRenderingContextGTK::CopyOffScreenBits
- Eric Pollmann
71834 enctype form submission not working (submit button does nothing,
breaks bugzilla file submission)
57768 Missing data when send FORM TEXTAREA content with method post and
25300[OS/2] Space doesn't activate buttons on OS/2 [set patch to mkaply
per IBM request for OS/2 port]
71834 enctype form submission not working (submit button does nothing,
breaks bugzilla file submission)
65878 iframe src= (image) ignores scrolling attributes
68010 iFrame/Frame element's scrolling="no" attribute not working in XHTML
55988 hidden fields reset on back and history.go(0)
68342 form.submit() causes NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER [dup of 68321]
68666 Form POST after HTTP auth looses data / changed to GET [dup of 44536]
70057 Form variables lost when POSTing them to a HTTP Authentication-protected
script [dup of 44536]
65982 Form post doesn't work when posting to _blank [dup of 41241]
71766 target attribute not used in frames in http URLs [symptom of 13871's
71823 Some menu items fail to display [ invalid browser sniffing code ]
71791 HTTP Authentication requires logging in twice [ created testcase,
63991 Reload doesn't restore session history state [ -> radha@netscape
63293 Reload doesn't repost form data [ -> radha@netscape
68797 Reload doesn't repost, Back reloads [ -> radha@netscape
61912 Password manager remembers empty strings [ -> morse@netscape
- Kevin McCluskey
Twice weekly SVG teleconference
Twice weekly performance/memory meeting
Met with printing team to discuss print preview
Marek, Frank Petitta and I triaged all the remaining ontargetted
72138 - Incremental page loading is broken. Determined that content.notify.interval
in the nsHTMLContentSink may be set too large. Changing the interval from
1sec to 1/4 sec dropped the time it takes to initially display the top
table in www.yahoo.com from 5 seconds to 2 seconds with a 28.8 connection.
jrgm will run his performance tests to determine if lowering the the content.notify.interval
has a significant negative impact on page load performance.
Created fix for:
70211 - nsContainerFrame::PositionChildViews does a recursive walk of the
frame tree when positioning views. Created a new patch that should be more
efficient. John Morrision ran his performance tests but it had no impact
on page load performance.
72055 - Crash in AddCoveringWidgetsToOpaqueRegion
- reviewed, debugged, and checked in patches from firstname.lastname@example.org
for splitting up the LDAP build system into --enable-ldap and
--enable-ldap-experimental on Unix and ENABLE_LDAP /
ENABLE_LDAP_EXPERIMENTAL env vars on Windows. This change landed
before 0.8.1 branched.
- sorted out similar changes to mac buildsystem with help from
plans for this week
- land mac patches and turn on the main ldap module by default
- turn on the main ldap module by default on windows
- work with cls to ensure a sort landing of main ldap on ports
tinderboxen, and once we get there, turn it on in the unix build by
- keep hacking on nsLDAPAutoCompleteSession
- Team triaged mozilla0.8.1 bug list
- Team triaged mozilla0.9 bug list
- The team resolved 28 bugs this week (3/11-17) (10 fixed, 9 dup, 3 invalid, 5 wfm, 1 wontfix)
- There are
91 open bugs in mozilla0.9 for the editor team
- Bug 66345: editor directory reorg work. Met with Simon,
Kin, and Joe to discuss ultimate hierarchy, and posted the plan to mozilla-editor
for comments (didn't get any). Reorganized files to meet the new hierarchy
plans. Spoke with Charley re one editor shell method relating to table selection
which will have to be factored. Overwhelmed Kin and Joe with too many patches.
- Bug 57078: key binding doom. Got rid of the erroneous xul
bindings, only to find that XBL in text controls doesn't follow the correct
user/platform/xp hierarchy (in other words, xp bindings override everything
else, when it should be the other way around). Need to discuss this with
Hyatt and find out how to solve the problem. The hierarchy works for windows,
just not for text controls. Came up with a small workaround patch which should
make things work for now (awaiting more review and testing, still not clear
whether this will make 0.8.1). These fixes also fix 57241 (undo undoes twice).
- Spent a day tracking down the cause of tree blockers 71836
and 71224, downloading builds to pinpoint the time of breakage, building,
backing out patches and testing fixes.
- 71461: moved paste as quotation into the plaintext editor
so it will be accessible in form controls too (e.g. for webmail or bugzilla
- finished reviewing diff for bidi fro Simon Montague (bug#
- checked in bug fix for 67985
- checked in bug fix for 59005
- triaged my bugs to reduce my 0.9 list
- investigated regression with , but it turned out not to
be my fault
- Traiged incoming bugs for the team
- Met with Seth to go over a output bug that cropped up in
- Attended the W3C HTML WG tele-conference
- Started preparing for hosting the W3C HTML and forms WG
fall/winter ftf in San Diego
- Reviewing W3C CR specs
- Trying to get team Goals and Objectives documents done
- Started working on some stuff for the Advanced dialog box
- Finished and checked in fixes for 70413 (Spelling dictionary
always launched to allow access to user dictionary) and 62158 (Table submenu
- Worked on bugs 71883 (changing contents looses focus and
selection. Focus issue fixed, still working on selection issue) and 72194
(Ok button disabling when empty name input in Named Anchor dialog. Waiting
- Worked more on Advanced Edit dialog (bug 71743).
- Spent most of Tuesday helping rest of editor group debug
blocker bugs 71836 and 71224, which killed editor because of event code changes.
- Lots of bug triage and debugging.
- Fixed but not yet checked in:
71647 [CSS3] RFE : add support for the new :not() pseudo-class
71648 Dump of stylesheets in Viewer outputs erroneous selectors
57686 Invisible table borders don't render in composer unless you specify
border=0 ; depends on 71647 above.
- Other accomplishments:
- worked on 57686, 71647 and 71648
- discovered a possible bug bug in namespace management
in CSS engine; it seems that html is most of the time the default namespace
in CSS even if no default namespace is explicitely defined ; working on it.
- worked on css pseudo-classes accepting arguments (eg :lang())
new cook books released
- lots of whitespace work
- discussed dom range work with Jeff Yates; there are some
problems with his implementations of unfinished range methods: he doens't
always follow the spec
- worked on mac support for akkana's reorg of editor directories
- triaged bugs
- keybinding bugs, discussions, issues, testing with Akkana
- file bugs
- got purify working with my Windows build
- Composer blocker bugs on Tuesday
- reviewed some code for Charley
- Several code reviews for Mozilla 0.8.1 checkins.
- Helped akkana and brade verify some of their fixes on win32
and reported findings in bug.
- Most of Tuesday lost getting my Win32 box up and running
after IS wiped my disk to get rid of the Fun Loving virus. Turns out they
didn't have to do that. :-( But they thought it was the easiest thing to do
after an hour of trying to get the Mcafee VirusScan working with no success.
Like others I was infected even though I had the VirusScan program that IS
recommended a couple of months ago, installed.
- Various discussions with people in the group. (reorg, recyclers,
- Spent some time Friday morning compiling a list of files
that were missing after the big skin landing, which was causing commercial
bustage on Win32 and Linux.
- Triaged and did some preliminary debugging for various editor
- Have most of the makefiles on windows done for the proposed
editor dir hierarchy. They will still need tweaking as akkana shuffles more
code and files around.
- Had discussion with hyatt about command updating, getting
closer to an implementation for command updating now.
- Spent some time looking at alternatives for loading libraries
on startup on Mac. Hacked up a single big file-mapped component library, found
that this didn't help startup time much.
- Did some page loading tests to determine what the speedup
from my PR_Poll fixes really was (5-6%).
- Fixed an FTP regression from the PR_Poll fix, with Gordon.
- Exchanged email with some folks at Apple about library loading
- Went to a couple of performance meetings
- Between the network outages, the virus and tree closures
-- it's been quite a week
- Simon off on 16 April
- Daniel took monday off, recovering from travel
The XPToolkit team resolved 42 bugs in the last week, fixing 20 of
these. For details, see our
Outliner is now working in mail/news on trunk, thanks to Dave Hyatt and
the mail/news team!
Mike Pinkerton (pinkertoni)
- fix duplicate IID's in menu code (bug 71722)
- fixed two string leaks in nsTransferable (bug 71563)
- tooltips now go away when mouse exits the frame, not any time the
- clients can turn off the 'auto-hide' behavior of tooltips by setting
the 'noautohide' attribute on the popup (bug 71547)
- checked in patch from dean to fix xpmenus with x-mouse (bug 50798)
- checked in patch from dean to make xpmenus go away (bugs 45108, 31601,
37992, 39276, 45202, 63527, 68889)
- hooked up reflow counts on mac for rod
- updated popup docs to include "noautohide" attribute
Chris Saari (saari)
Killed lots of little bugs in libimg2.
Daniel Matejka (danm)
We have a plan and a next cut at a
"spec" for our extrafenestral embedding API.
dr and I have a list of all dialogs affected by packaging Gecko as an embedded
browser. That's step 1 of the new world order for the two of us.
function in XUL windows breaks after working
to get rid of isModal, isWindowModal redundancy
Eric Vaughan (evaughan)
Did basic accessibility for table, cell, select, button, radio button,
checkbox, list box, and text field.
Got accessibility building on mac
- Got accessibility building on Aaron's laptop to demo at CSUN conference.
David Hyatt (hyatt)
- profiled new window performance and filed/fixed several bugs.
- fixed a couple of xbl bugs
Dan Rosen (dr)
Primarily worked on 71837, finding and categorizing all dialog posing
calls affected by embedding, as part of the big fat 65233 effort to
create and use overridable dialog posing components. Worked heavily
with danm, and spat out a first cut at a categorization document at
the end of the week.
Aaron Leventhal (aaronl)
Fixed bug 71784, waiting for 1 more s[r=]
Synced keyboard nav and accessibility bugs with current design goals
Need to attach accessibility event handler to all windows in
Brian Ryner (bryner)
gained an understanding of how url bar <--> content tabbing should work.
in AB card dialog doesn't cycle to top
nsbeta3Appshell - nsIPrompt Service needs to die
- land libimg2
- kill remaining bugs (ART decoder is the big one still)
Finish outliner details/bugs.
Get SR and land MSAA server.
Make iframes accessible.
Implement accessible events
Modify the above-mentioned embedding dialog API document by decisions reached
in the last embedding API review meeting, including programmer's guidelines.
dr and I need to reorganize the list of affected dialogs mentioned above
into prospective components.
Solicit help with component writing, and get to work writing the pluggable
API components (as described in the embedded dialog document).
Oh, and once we've finished step 2 above, we'll know enough to put
ourselves on Bugzilla tracking radar
Start working on MSAA code.
- fix url bar <--> content tabbing bugs (31809, 44257)
- 71351 (make sure PSM always has an nsIPrompt in
- Dialog API and Accessibility tasks are both taking longer than we planned,
but by load-balancing the remaining work we should still be able to land
in the redefined mozilla0.9 milestone.
Dan Rosen will be representing Netscape all day at the XPath task force
face-to-face in San Jose on Wednesday. The XSL working group is meeting
Thursday and Friday as well, but my attendance there will be limited.
Aaron Leventhal will represent Netscape all week at Technology and Persons
with Disabilities Conference at California State University, Northridge.
Found someone who should be a great fit for our internship position, details
when get an offer & acceptance.
Still looking for another regular full-time XPToolkit engineer. If
you are interested, please send resume to <mailto:email@example.com>.
Assisted and reported bugs with testing of various areas scheduled for
carpool in special builds. Included cache, mailnews.
Ran the current Installation tests on Windows XP (Whistler). No new
problems found relating to running builds on the OS.
- Test documentation completed:
Converted remaining 300 CSS1 basic tests to XHTML 1.0, and created test
matrix for them
Wrote 30+ test cases for DOM, Style and Layout; both automated and manual.
Form Submission Automated Testcase creation - now there is 400 total
XPInstall Register test plan completed.
- Performance and Other Tools:
Ran Gecko Performance testing on viewer- reported results to Marc Attinasi.
Working on posting the results more broadly.
Received "qaembed" (based on MfcEmbed) from development. It's
a minimal browser framework we will add test cases to for testing the APIs.
Continued with performance testing on trunk vs. mfcEmbed
- Initial browser load time results with the new cache look great!
- Cache team working hard to get it ready to land.
- Plugins are working with new cache.
- Fixed bug 71495 [HTTPS bustage].
- Fixed bug 71346 [can't upload large files].
- Added nsICachingChannel interface to support stream-as-file and cache-entry-pinning at the protocol level.
- Implemented about:cache
- Implemented about:cache-entry
- Improved HTTP cache validation code path.
- Fixed bug 43729 [HTTP headers shown in browser window].
- Posted optimized test build of mozilla w/ new cache.
- Initial browser load results w/ new cache look good :-)
- Investigated, reassigned bugs 71268, 71284, 72109.
- Working on identifying URLS which leak nsHTTPChannel objects out of the 500 URLS.
- Investigating bug 70531.
- Checked in Simon Fraser's fix to bug 29338 "PR_Poll should not spin on Mac" for 0.8.1
- Checked in fix to previous fix - bug 72038 "FTP never stops loading on Mac" for 0.8.1
- Checked in implementation of StoragePolicy attribute.
- Implemented support for about:cache in nsMemoryCacheDevice.
- Designed a simple mechanism to enable history to access the cached results of POST requests (with Darin).
- Checked in implementation of about:cache for nsMemoryCacheDevice.
- Reviewed cache bugs (old and new) in preparation for landing.
- Necko API Review Changes (71053, 71055, 71056, 71060)
- Spent a two investigating at a IMAP 0.81 blocker bug - 70928
- Got plugins working with the new cache.
- Found and help simon investigate a mac nspr 0.81 blocking bug.
- I'm documenting the images and image tests I've accumulated.
- http://status/bugs/ is back online. Seems to be working fine now. I have to still add a few touchups before I release officially on Wed.
- Cache team has been working hard to get it ready to land
- Struggling with my linux box. I sometimes lose the interrupt on the IDE drive, gdb is way too slow loading symbols, and gdm won't let me log in and exec bash from my .cshrc script.
- Still quite a few bugs left to triage
- Gordon's linux box seems to have developed some disk-IO problems.
- No status report from pavlov this week.
Plans for the next week
- Land the new cache!!
- Triage bugs for 0.9
- Focus on 0.9 bugs blocking bug 70229
- Work on bugs 70531, 66694, 62388, 53956.
- Bug triage.
- Land new cache.
- Implement Disk Cache Performance Level 1 (efficient eviction/low-cost cache misses).
- Checking major improvements to the ftp protocol.
- Help land the new cache and imagelib.
- Monitor the new bugs closely.
- More bug triaging
Bug triaging happened across the team. We are within our bug budget
accorded to us by Maarek based on past bug fixing rates.
Harish will drive the P3P effort on behalf of Netscape and Mozilla.
Thanks, Harish! This will involve understanding what IBM has implemented
and how it can be integrated with Mozilla.
Kudos to Johnny for fixing a lot of bugs last week even as work on migrating
the DOM to use XPConnect continues.
Peter van der Beken was extremely productive while he was here and worked
very long hours. Thanks, Peter, for your unflagging enthusiasm and
hard work! He left for Paris on Saturday.
Tom leaves to go back to Boston today. He has been plugging away
on upgrading our DOM events functionality to make it more spec compliant
and working with Johnny to make sure events work on the XPConnect branch.
It has been great having the entire XML/DOM team together for a week.
All of us went on a team outing on Friday afternoon to the Malibu Grand
Prix racing place in Redwood City.
Code reviews for pollmann.
Learned about the NIST DOM test suite which does not work in Mozilla, bug
Worked on getting XML Extras module loaded at startup in the embedded case,
Updated XML documentation on www.mozilla.org.
Worked on tracking a MLK. It looks like we leak memory between page loadings.
Added background-color property for getComputedStyle - yet to land.
Worked on enabling noscript for XHTML documents served as xml - yet to
Replaced about eight PRBools with a single PRUint8 flag in NavDTD - yet
Discussed, with Gerardo, about getting traction on Clayton's bug list.
Helped Bill Phillips, from IBM, in understanding DOMElements & htmlparser.
Attended Phil's staff meeting.
Triaged my bug list.
Made more progress on making JS access the DOM through XPConnect, jband
is making good progress on the XPConnect side on this and things are starting
to work, still lots to be done though.
Fixed bug 70170. Make sure we unblock the parser after loading a script
file even if loading the script failed or the script file was empty.
Fixed bug 67573. Make sure the presshell is in a state where it's safe
to flush pending notifications when the script onload handler is fired.
Came up with a hackaround for the annoying bug 55334, missing scrollbars
in document.open()'ed documents.
Worked on speeding up the Resolve hook in the HTML document and HTML form
classes, also fixed a bunch of other resolve problems where the resolver
finds too many elements and thus pollutes the document and form namespace
(fixes bugs 57626, 61413, 59024, 50018, 64523 and probably others).
Reviewed and checked in patch by Jonas Sicking for bug 68605.
Helped Heikki with content/layout split cleanup on Mac (bug 69830).
Helped Heikki with turning on XML Extras in the default build on mac.
Checked in mac build script changes to keep Transformiix, Component Viewer
and MathML building, added the necessary changes to build Document Viewer
and Vixen. These are all turned off in the default build.
Renamed NS_PARSER_IID to NS_PARSER_CID.
Changed the code path for XSLT in the XML Content sink a bit.
Fixed XSLT crashers (bug 67066 and 62538).
Rewrote the wrapper classes for Transformiix.
Updated a patch by jst for loading stylesheets through the DOM.
Checked in fixes for four 0.9 bugs in time for 0.8.1 tree close
Got Create/Init/Dispatch event working locally
Started working on jst's branch to get event dispatch fully running
The following bullet points are for status over the last *two* weeks (3/5
Triaged bugs. I now have zero untargeted bugs, seven 0.9 bugs and eight
Met with Johnny Stenback, Dan Rosen, Heikki Toivonen, Peter van der Beken
and Vidur to talk about future (7.0 and beyond) XSLT and XML parsing related
Checked in partial fix for bug 57597
Had a phone meeting with Dave Winer, CEO of UserLand Software and creator
of www.scripting.com, and talked about XML related work happening in Mozilla,
Netscape, and Userland.
Worked on bug 57592. Will check in fix this week.
Attended the ACM1 Conference in San Jose.
Gave a Netscape tour to a professor and 18 kids from a Mexican University
who I met at the ACM1 conference.
Met with Harish to talk about driving P3P within Netscape and Mozilla.
He agreed to do it. Thanks, Harish!
Attended the W3C reps meeting on Friday, March 9.
Made it so that expat defines abort() to nothing when it is compiled within
Plans for next week
Work on DOM 3 base URI, we are getting many dependecies on this.
Work on XML Extras.
To familiarize with P3P issues. Will be talking to Tomas Lendacky &
Start attacking m0.9 bugs.
Attend Phil's staff meeting.
Triage bugs ( if necessary! )
Check in some of the fixes I currently have in my tree.
Continue working on the DOM/XPConnect changes.
Check in changes to wrapper classes for Transformiix.
Refactor split between XPath and XSLT in Transformiix.
Finish patch for loading stylesheets through the DOM.
Finished Create/Init/Dispatch work
Get event dispatch fully working on jst's branch
Fix bug 57592
Start work on bugs related to the dummy layout channel added by the presshell.