State of the RDF Code
The good news is that a very large part of it is done and working.
The bad news is that a lot of it needs to be cleaned up and finished.
Here are some of the major chunks of work that need to be done:
- Finish garbage collection of RDF_Resources and of RDF_Assertions.
- Need to separate out core RDF code (mostly mcf.c) from the code for
the rdf data sources (fs2rdf.c, hist2rdf.c, etc.)
- Finish implementing RDF_ArcsIn and RDF_ArcsOut.
- Finish implementing PCS (Persistent Client Store).
- Finish implementing Shack
(Spence Murray) is doing this.
- Finish exposing LDAP as an RDF data source.
- Make the RDF parser use the XML parser. See XML
- Expose RDF APIs to plugins via XPCOM so that we can dynamically load new data sources.
- Lots of general cleanup and bugfixing.
ns/modules/rdf/include has the header files for the APIs exported
out of the RDF module.
rdf.h is the header for the core RDF api.
ht.h is the header for the hyper-tree api built on top of the
Send mail to
if you are interested in working with the RDF or Aurora code.