You are currently viewing a snapshot of www.mozilla.org taken on April 21, 2008. Most of this content is
highly out of date (some pages haven't been updated since the project began in 1998) and exists for historical purposes only. If
there are any pages on this archive site that you think should be added back to www.mozilla.org, please file a bug.
Networking QA Home
State of Networking: Mozilla 1.6b (as of 12/12/03)
What do you want to do?
- Make sure you search for an existing bug before you file!
- How to file bugs - you should be familiar with Bugzilla
(the bug tracker) and mozilla.org's bug guidelines.
- Please read "About Networking"
before you file.
- status (
NEW), owned by default, and untargeted
- Save engineers time with 4 easy steps:
- Check for duplicate
- Fix summary if needed
- Confirm "steps"
- +clean-report keyword
- take over the qa of a bug
are the test suites? Includes Core, File and FTP.
- "testcase" keywords mark bugs that are in tests.
contains testcase that needs to be added to test suites
I want to help with projects
- Issue management - turning the incoming flow of bugs into a
precise list of problems
- Feature ownership - take qa ownership of bugs or features
- Test case development - making lists of tests for
- Janitorial services: bug cleanup projects
Cool projects (it would be interesting for someone to focus
- "4xp" review - filing 4xp bugs and providing a review
(each milestone?) of how reverse compatible we are.
- "arch" review - keeping a list of features or design issues
that need addressing updated. Would help with prioritizing bugs for
Suggestions, questions, feedback for this page: