You are here: Mozilla Quality Assurance > International Quality Assurance Test Case Main Page
International Quality Assurance Test Case Main PageTeruko Kobayashi
This test case index page contains the links to the test cases for each component. Please click on the component you are testing.
- Editor Front End -- These test cases are to test the international features of the Mozilla composer's "front end".
- Installer --These test cases are to test the international features of the XPInstall technology. (XPInstall enables software downloads and upgrades from within a Mozilla web browser.)
- Mail - News -- These test cases are to test the international features of the Mozilla mail and news.
How to run the test cases
To run the test cases, the appropriate fonts may be needed to install. The "Setup and Deployment" section of each test case explains the details.
What to do if I find bugs?
- Go to Bugzilla
- Before you log the bug report, click on Query page
- Inside the Query page, select Browser or MailNews in Program list box
- Select Internationalization in Component list box, then click "submit query" button
- If you cannot find the bugs, go back to Bugzilla
- Select Enter a new bug report
- Please make sure you select the corresponding Program (Browser or MailNews and so on) and Component (Internationalization).
Please read the Bug writing guidelines