You are here: Test Case Matrix for Selection > Test Case Description for shift-select-text
Test Case Description for shift-select-text
Determine whether shift-select gestures for text function properly.
- View the attached test case file.
- Hold the shift key down.
- Click on the "M" in "Multiple", at the top of the document
- Using the scroll bar, drag to the bottom of the document
- Click in the white space at the bottom-right of the document (below any page content)
- Clear the selection. (e.g. click within the browser window, but outside of the selection)
- Double click on the "A" in "August" (boldfaced)
- Place the mouse pointer at the right edge of the selection.
- Holding the shift key down, drag down to the end of the paragraph. ("software")
After step 5, all of the document content should be selected.
After step 9, the entire first paragraph should be selected.