You are here: Test Case Matrix for Search > Test Case Description for url-open-sidebar
Test Case Description for url-open-sidebar
This basic testcase is designed to verify that initiating a search in the URL bar triggers the opening and loading of search results into the Sidebar Search tab.
- Open a new browser window.
- All prefs should be set to their defaults (new profile).
- Type a multi-word search term in the URL bar. Anything will do, "Claudius 'CMaximus' Gayle" for example.
- Click the "Search" Button.
- After search results load in the browser window, the Sidebar should pop open to the Search tab and be populated with search results as well.
- The textfield in the sidebar search tab should be populated with your search term exactly as you typed it.