You are here: Test Case Matrix for Search > Test Case Description for sidebar-single-search
Test Case Description for sidebar-single-search
This basic testcase is designed to verify that a search initiated from the Sidebar Search tab works as designed.
- Open a new browser window.
- All prefs should be set to their defaults (new profile).
- Open the Sidebar to the Search tab.
- Type a search term into the textbox. Anything will do, "CMaximus" for example.
- Click the "Search" Button next to the textfield.
- Search results from the default search engine should load in the browser window.
- Results should load in the Search tab as well.
- Search results in the search tab should be prefixed by an icon representing the search engine - for each result.