You are here: Test Case Matrix for Search > Test Case Description for sidebar-bookmark-search
Test Case Description for sidebar-bookmark-search
This basic testcase is designed to verify that a user can change the search engine used to conduct searches.
- Open a new browser window.
- All prefs should be set to their defaults (new profile).
- Run the single-search test first.
- Click the "Bookmark this Search" button below the search results.
- A new bookmark folder titled "Search:(your query string here)". Should appear in the 4 Standard locations.
- The "Bookmark this Search" button should not have become active until search results were generated.