You are here: Test Case Matrix for History > Test Case Description for show hide columns
Test Case Description for show hide columns
This testcase is designed to verify that you can pick which columns you would like to show/hide.
- You must have used the installation of the browser you plan to test.
- If you have not, browse around some, then come back. Or run the gomenu-list test first.
- Select Go|History.
- Click the icon on the far right of the column headers.
- Uncheck two of the items (columns).
- Recheck an item.
- Quit and restart the application.
- Step(2) a popup menu should appear listing all of the column headers as menuitems.
- Step(3), they should all be checked by default and unchecking should cause that column to disappear from the manage bookmarks window.
- Step(4), the columns should reappear upon rechecking its name on the list.
- Step(5) the columns should appear just as the did after step(4).