You are here: Test Case Matrix for History > Test Case Description for record after redirect
Test Case Description for record after redirect
This basic testcase is designed to verify that the correct link is added to the global history file after a server-side redirect.
- You must have used the installation of the browser you plan to test.
- If you have not, browse around some, then come back. Or run the gomenu-list test first.
- Select Go|History.
- Click this link.
You should have only one new entry in your history. It should be titled Small Business. The url should be http://home.netscape.com/netcenter/smallbusiness/index.html, NOT http://home.netscape.com/taskbar/6_0b1/bus4.html.
- redirect: http://home.netscape.com/taskbar/6_0b1/bus4.html
- target: http://home.netscape.com/netcenter/smallbusiness/index.html
- The History Testcase Matrix