You are here: Test Case Matrix for History > Test Case Description for delete multiple links
Test Case Description for delete multiple links
This basic testcase is designed to verify that multiple links are properly deleted and no longer displayed
- You must have used the installation of the browser you plan to test.
- If you have not, browse around some, then come back. Or run the gomenu-list test first.
- Select Go|History.
- Select any history entry. Shift+click or drag to select more (at least 3).
- Select Edit|Delete.
- Restart the browser. Select Go|History
- After step(3) the titles and links to the history entries should now be removed from the history window.
- After step(4) they should still be gone.