You are here: Test Case Matrix for History > Test Case Description for delete link
Test Case Description for delete link
This basic testcase is designed to verify that links are properly deleted and no longer displayed
- You must have used the installation of the browser you plan to test.
- If you have not, browse around some, then come back. Or run the gomenu-list test first.
- Select Go|History.
- Select (highlight) a history entry, press the delete key, OR
- Select (highlight) a history entry, Select Edit|Delete.
- Restart the browser.
- After step(3) the title of and link to the history entry should now be removed from the history window.
- After step(4) it should still be gone.