You are here: Test Case Matrix for History > Test Case Description for clear history
Test Case Description for clear history
This basic testcase is designed to verify that all links are properly removed from the global history file.
- You must have used the installation of the browser you plan to test.
- If you have not, browse around some, then come back. Or run the gomenu-list test first.
- Select Go|History.
- Observe the contents of the Global History Window.
- Select Edit|Preferences (from a navigator window)
- Browse to the Navigator|History Panel.
- Under "Browsing History" click the "Clear History" button.
- Return to observe the contents of the Global History Window.
- If you've observed the initial conditions, the History window should be non-empty upon first observation.
- After pressing the button, the history window should be empty of individual history items.