You are here: Test Case Matrix for History > Test Case Description for anchor history
Test Case Description for anchor history
This testcase is designed to verify that anchored links are properly added to the global history file.
Make the window short enough so that you can only see the Steps/Description portion of this document.
- Click on this anchor link to the purpose.
- Click on this anchor link to the steps.
- Click on this anchor link to the links.
- Click "Back" three times. Click forward three times.
- Select Go|History.
- You'll see the view scroll as you follow each link, the url should be updated with the #<anchorname> appended to the url.
- Step(4) should load the pages in this order; #steps, #purpose, main page, #pupose, #steps, #links.
- The Global History window should list each named anchor as a separate entry.