You are here: Test Case Matrix for Form Manager > Test Case Description for entering data into form manager
Testcase for Form Manager entering data into form manager
Verify that if you add a new value for a field in Form Manager it is later offered as an option when prefilling a form using this field.
You should have no form data saved.
- 1. From the Tools menu, open the Form Manager sub-menu, then choose Edit Form Info
- 2. Click the arrow next to Shipping Information
- 3. Enter the Name, Address and Phone information
- 4. Click OK
- 5. Go to a site that will need a shipping address, for example drugstore.com (First you will have to fill out a quick registration form and then edit shipping addresses)
- 6. From the Edit menu, choose Save Form Info
- 7. Click Ok
1. Form Manager should open with fields listed on the left and value fields listed on the right
2. The Shipping Name, Address and Phone fields should appear below Shipping Information
5. You will be taken to a shipping address form.
7. The form should be filled with the correct information.