You are here: Test Case Matrix for Form Manager > Test Case Description for deleting data from the form manager
Testcase for deleting data from the form manager
Verify that if you delete data in the Form Manager, that this data is not shown as an option when prefilling a form.
You should have no form data saved.
- Go to a site that needs information, for example tripod.com and then click signup
- Fill in all the fields on the form
- From the Edit menu, select Save Form Info
- From the Tools menu, open the Form Manager sub-menu, then choose Edit Form Info
- Delete several of the values in the Form Manager (for instance Last: in Name and email in address)
- Click Ok
- Close the application, start it up and return to this same page
- From the Edit menu, select Fill in Form
3. A dialog should appear saying data has been captured and the data from this form should be saved to the form manager
4. Form manager should appear and your saved data should be listed
8. Your previously deleted information should not be filled in