You are here: Test Case Matrix for Drag & Drop > Test Case Description for dragging into an editor window
Test Case Description for dragging into an editor window
Verify that links, images and rich text can be dragged from a browser window to a editor window.
- Open the
- Open a Composer window
- Drag the Drag Me link from the browser window to the Composer window
- Drag the space shuttle image from the browser window to the Composer window
- Select the
formatted textsection, including part or all of the table, and drag the selection from the browser window to the Composer window
- From the location bar, drag the URL proxy icon to the Composer window.
- Open a HTML Compose Mail window (if the compose window opens in plain text mode, close the window, then in the mail window Ctrl+click (Cmd+click in Mac OS) the Compose button)
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for the Compose Mail window
3-5: The Composer window should accept each content item without any loss of content, formatting, or other attributes.
6. The editor should add a link to the URL displayed in the location bar.
8. The Compose Mail winodw should accept each contents just as Composer would