You are here: Test Case Matrix for cross-platform navigator features > Test Case Description for verifying theme items functionality (4)
Test Case Description for verifying theme items functionality (4)
To verify all the selectable items in Modern theme work properly on different applications under browser like composer, mail, news, aim, address book, etc.
- From the main menu bar, select Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Themes.
- Select "Modern" theme on the right hand side of the dialog.
- Click the "Apply Modern" button.
- Close the Preferences dialog.
- Click through all the items on menu bars and tool bars under composer, mail, news, aim and address book to see all the look and feel are consistent.
All the selectable items and icons under browser should work as advertised.